Monday, March 30, 2015

8 years vegan, and counting!

Hard to believe.  Time flies, in a lot of ways.

Clearly, time flies between posts on this blog.  I don't know how or why I just get out of the habit of posting on food topics.  It's a sad state of affairs that it has been 6 months since my last post in this space.  There are so many great blogs out there that maybe I don't think my voice is important enough to add to the mix.  But of course my voice is important!  So I shall continue to post here erratically, as what better way to encourage readership other than to be inconsistent.

On another note, as of April 1, I will officially have been eating a vegan diet for 8 years!  Another example of how time flies.  I'm still enjoying the ride and thus will carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment